Business email, communication tools and productivity tools are essential to stay connected to your customers, your staff and your suppliers. The first thing most small businesses want before communicating with customers is a professional email address. Setting up can be quite a lot to learn for a new business which is why this is one of our core services. Setting up MX records? Don’t worry about those, that’s what we’re here for.
What is Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 (AKA MS365. Formerly Office 365 or O365) consists of the standard Microsoft Office programs you use regularly such as Microsoft Word as well as cloud native email, Microsoft SharePoint and a variety of security & management tooling. Our standardised user bundle contains Microsoft 365 Business Premium, highlighted features include:
- Desktop & web versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote
- Microsoft Exchange Online
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
- 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage space
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Intune for mobile device management
- Conditional access to help secure your cloud resources
Why business premium? It contains everything a growing business needs for productivity, communication, storage, data flow, and day to day tools for managing your IT operations.
We use our expertise to manage all things Microsoft 365 for you. A sample of what our managed service includes is:
- Deployment & maintenance of your email client and Microsoft Office apps to business PCs and Laptops
- Management of Microsoft Office mobile apps for business phones (for BYOD or Bring Your Own Device, e.g. your employees accessing company data with personal devices, please have a conversation with us)
- Management of your email hosting including configuring email aliases and other day to day administrative actions
- User provisioning & identity management
- Configuration of baseline security settings
- Maintenance of domain registrations & DNS records
For additional security we have our Email Protection service which includes spam protection and malware protection.
We will happily suggest improvement projects as well as your own requests as part of our Consulting services. Most of these projects can have their support rolled into your managed service once completed. Some common ones include:
- Migrations from on premises Office, SharePoint and Exchange to Microsoft 365
- Implementation of conditional access. Having cloud accessible business data is fantastic, so lets ensure access to it is as secure as possible.
- Integration with 3rd party applications for Single Sign-On (SSO) & automated provisioning
If our standardised offering isn’t a good fit for your business have a discussion with us so that we can determine the best solution for you.