It’s our job at Zenith Systems to enable your day to day technology needs with our managed IT support services. This includes proactive maintenance and monitoring across our wide range of managed service offerings. We have a couple of options available:
- Fully managed: In this fully outsourced scenario acting as your IT department, all services are run and maintained by us using our expertise and effective tooling. Your users will be provided technical support by us directly and we will make tweaks and suggest projects to improve your business.
- Co-managed: We augment your existing IT team. Either by providing that first line service desk, or you keep that in house for the personal touch and we manage specific services for you. A common example of this is our managed backup service. Rest easy knowing that your data is protected by expert hands.
Managed Services are a form of outsourcing a function or process within your business to either improve it or reduce expenses. They provide access to expertise without having to hire staff and at a predictable monthly cost. This makes it easier to budget for and reduces unexpected expenses.
As a managed IT services company in the heart of the North East, we even use outsourcing ourselves by hiring accountants and solicitors so that we can focus our time on delivering our services.
Our services are tailored to your business requirements so you can be sure that you’re getting the best advice and functionality for you.
For costs we normally charge for the agreed services based on:
- Networking Equipment
The benefits of managed services include:
- Predictable monthly pricing. This pricing model makes things more simple when budgeting for growth, as additional users and such are charged at the agreed price. Support is included with all of our managed offerings so most additional expenses will include project work and hardware. No more break fix scenarios with an unexpected bill.
- A focus on proactive maintenance. As we’re not waiting till something breaks to act, numbers of serious issues are reduced. We will monitor and tweak your services continually to ensure the best possible results for your business.
If you aren’t sure which services you do need then don’t worry, a free consultation will give us an idea of your business as a whole. We even have some predefined bundles to choose from if you’re completely stuck.
At Zenith Systems, we are your partner as well as your IT provider. Your success is our success.
Our focus is on IT service management, not just troubleshooting problems. From your account manager you’ll receive quarterly business updates on how your IT provision is performing. This will also include long term strategic planning for continual improvement and service delivery. Following industry standard IT Service Management (ITSM) processes we’ll monitor and track requests, incidents and ongoing problems to help direct efforts into providing you the best service possible.
Over time, in addition to projects that you request we will suggest our own based on our expertise and growing knowledge of your business. These could be anything from implementing a new service to meet an emerging requirement or simply optimising something existing to make some cost savings. Completion of these projects are handled under our Consulting services and are charged separately. However, once completed maintenance and support can be folded into your existing managed services agreement.
In co-managed scenarios and where your own IT processes already exist, we can augment that existing skill and knowledge to help your team plan and deliver projects that they do not have the resource to do alone. This can be anything from disaster recovery process assessments to ensuring that your staff acknowledge and adhere to policies that you may have in place such as acceptable use policies. If you don’t have these policies in place and want help in doing so, we have you covered.
Good security is vital in today’s world and the requirements are always changing. We believe it is so important to your business that even our basic bundle contains a mix of cybersecurity services to keep your staff, your business and your data as safe as possible.
Our managed services come with multiple layers of security solutions to reduce the exposure and risk to your business. For specific requirements, we can even add additional layers on top of our standard minimum.
Managed Servers & Networking
In addition to our baseline user based package, we also can fully or co-manage your on premises IT. This includes network management of your routers, firewalls and switches as well as infrastructure management such as servers and storage. We’ll ensure that your infrastructure is kept up to date, while minimising downtime and risk to your staff and customers.
If you’re looking to overhaul an old environment, migrate to the cloud or simply add some resiliency for disaster recovery and business continuity reasons we can help you with our Consulting services.
No matter what your current setup is, lets have a conversation to work out your needs and how we can meet them. If you’ve got either a single Windows server, a VMWare cluster or anything in between, it can all be rolled into our managed services agreement.
Zenith Systems supports both AWS and Azure customer environments. Whether you’re fully in public cloud or running a hybrid model or even just dipping your toes into the technology we can cater to your needs.
We’ve got you covered
Our standard per user bundle includes:
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Password Manager
- Managed Antivirus
- Email spam filtering
- DNS malware & content filtering
- Endpoint software management
- Endpoint OS patch management
- Bundled service desk & support for the above features
- Business reviews & IT strategic planning
- Reporting on all services