Starting a business
Creating a new business can be busy and stressful. From inception of your business idea to completing business plans; calculating start up costs and finances; going to market and achieving that first sale is a lot of work.
In this digital age having to do all that as well as getting a website, email and setting up the software you require can seem like an impossible task. Don’t worry, there’s no need to do all this alone.
The heart of the North East is a fantastic place to build a business. Local communities and culture are everywhere. At Zenith Systems, small businesses are our bread and butter. We’ll get your technology set up so you can focus on your business. This is where our startup bundle can kick start your business and set you off on a smooth journey.
To keep things simple our bundle offers the core requirements that many businesses do need:
- Email & Productivity software. This can be either Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) or Gsuite depending on your needs.
- Web Hosting. Somewhere to deliver your website to potential customers from.
- Domain Hosting. An address on the world wide web to host your website.
- Procurement of hardware. We help select and procure the right PCs, laptops, tablets and phones.
- Secure remote working. Enables your staff to work securely wherever they are.
- Data backups & storage. It’s critical to your business. We can help you protect it.
Sound like something you need? We offer a free consultation because every business is different and so is yours.
We’ll partner with you as your computer consultant to find the best approach for your initial IT configuration. We’ll review your goals and business plan as well as any pain points you’ve already hit to help you determine your IT requirements. With that knowledge in hand we’ll be able to tailor your bundle and give you a clear, competitive price.
Once you’re all set up, your IT still needs to be maintained and improved. To cater to this we offer Managed Services that include ongoing small business IT support via our support service for everything we provide.
We provide on-site technical support to:
- North Tyneside
- South Tyneside
- & the wider North East
Generally, we’re set up so that 99% of our work can be completed via remote support, so if you’re outside of this area we can still cater to you.